Organizational Development and Talent Acquisition Director
Do you love to assemble teams of great people to tackle and solve complex problems that ultimately will have a positive impact on the world?
Do you have experience aligning people strategies to company’s business goals; natural talent for attracting, spotting, hiring, wowing A-Players; and working for fast-growth companies? Are you a “Get It Done” high performer?
If so, read on…
Here’s the deal, we’re growing extremely quickly and we’re looking for an Organization Development (OD) and Talent Acquisition superstar hungry for a challenge to build and execute our people strategies.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT CASTRO ROOFING
So you can decide if we’re the kind of people that you want to go to work with everyday
Culture is our Strategy
At Castro Roofing, we deliver peace of mind.
We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Castro Roofing is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than you. We want you to bring hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 10 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the World-Class leader in the roofing industry with exceptional service and unmatch talent.
At Castro Roofing, culture is our strategy. We commit to provide you opportunities for growth, empowerment to help deliver peace of mind, and ownership to help us create a better world.
Together…we will deliver the wow-experience to all we touch. We will elevate trust and confidence to the world. We will inspire people to reach their dreams.
We earn everything we have by achieving. We believe in hard work, passion and our daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals. If we fall short, we own our failure, learn from it and try again.
People are our greatest resources but even they can only achieve truly great results through working as a team in a company that priorities merit, competency and professional growth.
Who we serve
We empower commercial building owners and managers to make smart roofing decisions so they and their teams can be more powerful influences in the world and enjoy life as they see fit. Our love for the success of our clients is at the core of our culture. In the future we see our business expanding and helping other owners in all aspects of building management.
However, right now we’re focused on helping commercial building owner with multiple buildings better manage their roofing assets and deliver the WOW experiences by stopping their nightmare roof leaks, extending the life of their existing roof, helping them maximize their insurance claim and empowering them to make smart roofing decisions.
Who we are
We LOVE our clients! We know truly delightful service involves providing high level of craftsmanship, safety, precise and efficient solutions through warm and personalized conversations with each of our clients.
Although finding our clients the right roofing solution and delivering highest level of craftsmanship is always our goal, we don’t just fix things…
We are insanely passionate about our client success and delivering each of them peace of mind. We work in a team-based environment and we are constantly reinventing ways to delight our clients. Everything we do to help our client is done with the intent to delight their socks off.
A word of warning: Castro Roofing isn’t for everyone. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most. You will be expected to push yourself, to make your mark and to strengthen the values, behaviors and culture that are core to Castro Roofing’s success. We love a good challenge, so if this type of stuff doesn’t light your fire, this might not be the right path for you. Before you apply, be sure Castro Roofing is right for you by clicking here.
DETAILS OF THE ROLE
The Big 3 Ways You Will Help Deliver Peace of Mind
- Leadership development and teambuilding
- Organization alignment to strategy, including org. design and performance management
- Entire Employee Lifecycle – Attract, Sell and Wow
Organize Department and Build Team
We want someone who makes things happen on a daily basis and in this position that means organizing and building a world-class people team. This includes the following Daily Deeds:
- Establish department-wide standards and systems connected to people strategies.
- Company Branding – Help us promote our brand; help sell our company as the place to be.
- Building/Maintaining Relationships – Being positive and ensuring that the candidates we bring in are in alignment with our Shared Vision. Leave each candidate with a positive experience and be able to establish and maintain business relationships in OD/HR communities.
- Metrics & Analytics – Develop KPI’s to help us drive continuous improvement and help the company make better recruitment decisions and improve the quality of hires. Retention of the right people is vital. Help develop best practices and utilize tools and technology and outsourcing partners to the best of their ability.
- Create effective gauntlets to determine the best fit for our company.
- Manages change management activities across all department.
You’ll Really Knock Our Socks Off If You….
- You attract, spot, hire A-Players and continually develop leaders in an industry that is not top of mind on most people?
- You provided the WOW experience to current and future Castrolites
- You know what “fast-paced” really means and you embrace it.
- You strike the perfect balance between strategy, creation, and precise execution with room for iteration.
- You have a Jedi-like talent for attracting, identifying, hiring, and motivating talented people.
- You never say “That’s not my job” or “I didn’t sign up for that”.
- You are a problem-solvers and have a natural talent for helping others reach their dreams.
What You Will Own
As our OD leader, you will be driving strategy through Culture and employee loyalty. You’ll get to co-create, design, develop, implement and assesse Human Resources development strategies in support of the business plan. Help build a team of A-Players to provide a delightful client experience and creating best practices which are designed to make us the Top 10 Best Place to Work.
- Bachelor Degree in Training and Development, Organizational Development, Human Resources, Human Resource Development. Masters preferred.
- 8+ years relevant and progressive experience in training, development and organizational development disciplines with 2-3 years of increased leadership responsibilities.
- Knowledge of organizational development principles, methods, assessments and interventions.
- Skilled in the instructional design and curriculum development processes.
- A passion for coaching, training and employee delight!
- Apply problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record of actually performing the work. Not looking for theory.
- Ability to lead / manage change on a team.
- Experience with the entire lifecycle.
- Define perfect fit for position.
- Effectively spot and recruit A-Players.
- Retain top performers.
- Naturally execute with excellence and high sense of urgency.
- Well read. Growth mindset.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) a plus.
- Love a big challenge and building systems to win.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Our focus is on our employees’ success and helping them reach their dreams.
- High growth opportunity and you get to co-create and build something to be proud of.
- We’ve won every Award available to commercial roofers that matters including the Greater Dallas Business Ethics Award.
- Culture is our strategy.
- Client-Centric – We don’t want satisfy clients, we want loyal clients and we do it by delivering the WOW experience.
If you are up for the massive challenge, send your resume to Resumes@CastroRoofing.com, cover letter explaining why you’re a “FIT” for the position, include your salary requirements and availability.
We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package. Click here to learn more.