Castro Roofing does it again! Winner of the coveted 2018 North Texas Roofing Contractor Association (NTRCA) Gold Hammer Award for Outstanding Commercial Project. That make more Gold Hammer Award than any other roofing company in history.
Unprecedented 14 Times Award Winner, including a record 12 in a row. The Golden Hammer is the highest honor a Texas roofing company can receive, and is based on excellence on specific large projects, and is judged on uniqueness, challenges, safety, and overall quality.
We’ve won every AWARD available to commercial roofers that matters. We’ve won so many Golden Hammer awards that it’s almost unfair. We couldn’t have done it without our create craftsmen, design team, estimating team and project management team. Also special thanks to TWU, RoofTech and the mainly vendors and manufacturers that provided a major support and assistance.
- Hail damaged had to be proven using our Storm Hawks special storm unit forensic analysis report
- Abated asbestos containing concrete tile shingles. Install new designer shingle roof
- Removed and replaced modified bitumen roof system to meet current IBC
- Lightning protection
- Removed and replaced Copper Copula
- New double lock and flat seam copper roofs
Check out the award book by clicking here Gold Hammer 2018 Award TWU