Why Replace when you can Restore
For HALF the price
Many old roofs can be restored for a fraction of the replacement cost.
As a rule of thumb, you should replace your roof if the projected repair cost is 20% or more of the replacement cost.
But did you know that there is a third option? One that beats replacing your roof.
Our innovative solution is to restore the existing roof with a time-proven liquid roof system (not a cheap elastomeric paint coating).
The result is a newly restored roof that comes with the same 20-year labor and material warranty as a brand-new roof… but only costs about HALF as much.
- The surface is Energy Star approved, so it saves on your energy bills.
- Since roof restoration is NOT considered a capital expense, you can write it off NOW instead of over 25 years.
- Installation is quicker than a typical replacement project, no disruption of your normal building operations.
- Continually extend labor and material warranty forever. Making UltraSHIELD the last roof you will ever need!
Getting Started with Your Roof Restoration Strategy
Roof Restoration is the best option to extend the life of your existing roof without having to remove and replace the old roof system. This phase is composed of four key stages:
- Save Money
- 20-Year Labor & Material Warranty
- Green Roof
- Energy Star Rated Roof
20-Year labor and material warranty for half the cost of a new commercial roof
Roof restoration is a less expensive alternative to a full roof replacement while still increasing its lifespan and quality. Castro Roofing’s UltraSHIELD restoration system involves installing an energy-efficient liquid-applied membrane over your existing roof. This membrane acts as a protective canvas for your roof as it is secure, heat reflective, and leakproof.
Benefits Of Roof Restoration
- Converts your hot metal roof into a cool, energy-efficient white roof.
- Provides a sturdy, durable topcoat to an existing roof.
- Gives long-lasting protection from wear and tear.
- Economical and cost-efficient in roof protection.
- Will even give aged roofs high durability.
WHY YOU SHOULD INVEST IN ROOF RESTORATION?
- Unlike other brands, our flexible restoration product bends along with the roof panels during temperature change.
- It will not only stop leaks but also prevent them.
- Our formula provides the roof with UV retardants, thus reducing thermal shock by reflecting a large portion of the sun’s rays.
- The temperature of the roof will be lower, which will also lower energy costs during peak months.
- No tear-off is required, so installation does not disrupt your day-to-day business.
- Comes with a 20-year warranty.
ECONOMIC BENEFITS OF ROOF RESTORATION
- Roof restoration results in a savings of 50- 70% compared to the installation cost of complete roof replacement.
- Roof restoration extends the useful life of the roof system by 10-20 years with possible opportunity to renew the application for another 10-20 years.
- Application of roof coatings causes little or no business interruption to the commercial or industrial building owner.
- Typically roof restoration can be wholly expensed in the company’s fiscal year rather than capitalized, creating a tax savings for many companies.
- Application of reflective “cool roof” coatings can create substantial energy cost savings by reducing roof surface temperatures, heat transmitted into the building, and the energy necessary to cool buildings.